The Largest Saddle Up for St. Jude Trail Ride in the Country!
Saddle Up for St. Jude – Alabama 2014
July 18-19, 2014
Saddle Up for St. Jude is a fun, family-oriented, fundraising event based around horseback riding that raises money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Saddle Up for St. Jude – Alabama takes place every July at Dr. Jimmy Gardiner’s farm in Tuscumbia, Alabama.
- Ride your horse and enjoy the beauty of over 2,800 acres
- Come out for some great Cowboy Stew
- Live bands on stage Friday and Saturday
- Wagon Rides
- Kids Pony Rides
- Live Entertainment
- Concession Stand
Bring your horse – $35 donation for the weekend.
Bring your chair – $5 donation for Friday, $15 for Saturday.
Gates open 7:00 am Friday and close 12:00 pm on Sunday.
Bring Your Lawn Chairs!
Friday, July 18th –
7:00 am Farm opens for primitive camping
6:00 pm Concessions open and North Alabama Wagon Train Sponsored Chicken Stew
6:30 pm Stampede
7:45 pm CC Jags
9:00 pm KGB (Kerry Gilbert Band)
12:00 am Lights Out
Saturday, July 19th –
7:00 am Gate opens for trail riders
7:30 am Trails open for trail riding (Ride at own pace all day)
11:00 am Michelle Bradford and Tommy James
12:30 pm April Michelle
2:00 pm Live Auction
5:30 pm The Josh Brannon Band
7:30 pm Trick Pony
12:00 am Lights out
- 100 Primitive Campsites available on site
- Hotels available near Tuscumbia, Alabama
Directions to Gardiner Farm:
- From Highway 72 West, turn left at Colbert Farmer’s Co-Op.
- Go one block and turn left on Frankfort Road.
- Go 1.7 miles and take left fork on Underwood Mountain Road.
- Go 3.1 miles and turn left on County Farm Road.
- Go one block and veer right on Dead End Road to Gardiner Farm.
- Gardiner Farm
85 Underwood Road
Tuscumbia, AL 35674
For more information:
Circle 5 Outfit